Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been three weeks and i'm making the transition from my starter bike of four years a 1989 Honda shadow VLX 600 to a 2014 Vstar 950T. Beside scrapping the floorboards on my first ride. I'm having a blast riding the back roads just outside of Baltimore. This forum is very informative and a great resource to a new Yamaha rider. I've already changed out my horn to a badboy air horn. All i want now are highway bars and lowers. Any suggestions for bars that work with my floorboards and shifters.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
NGOTB, Welcome to the forum, Lots of 950T owners round here to help with your questions.
Feel free to post in the vstar section. Nice bike you picked out there.

Help us out with some More pics when you get the chance...

Many great and wonderful folks on this site to aide in your vstar enjoyment. Paramount to other sites.

A big happy family... :) :grin:

·
Super Moderator
6,006 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and to the wonderful world of riding a Vstar. Nice looking 950t. Love my 09'. When I bought mine used last year, it had the OEM bars and lowers on it from Yamaha. I left them in place as I added a batwing fairing. Be sure to shop around while looking. There's a lot of difference in pricing out there. Glad you joined us and thanks for including a pic. Ride safely!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome NewGuy from southwestern PA. Congrats. Nice ride ya got there. You've joined the best forum out there. Sorry can't help ya with yer questions, but if you hang out long enough, I'm sure someone will hook ya up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NGOTB, Welcome to the forum, Lots of 950T owners round here to help with your questions.
Feel free to post in the vstar section. Nice bike you picked out there.

Help us out with some More pics when you get the chance...

Many great and wonderful folks on this site to aide in your vstar enjoyment. Paramount to other sites.

A big happy family... :) :grin:
Y'all really know how to make a person feel welcome.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
It's what we do best... Keeping informed, and whats the current trends, sharing stories, Riding advise, Sharing pics, Cost for upgrades, Detailed info on parts upgrades.... you name it we get the job done.

You will find yourself looking forward to checking out the site on a regular if not daily basis....

Cool huh!

jake @ RestoRides MotorSports

·
Super Moderator
13,052 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just brought the Yammy engine guards from Dan on this forum. Wanted the linby bar but I'm tight on space in our cycle shack. Thanks for your recommendation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts