Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Over 40 what?:)

Congratulations on the purchase of the finest model motorcycle Yamaha has ever produced. 9800 miles? Obviously the previous owner never left his driveway:D

There are some posters here that you must be very careful of engaging: a character named "Bevo" something, a "Stratowart", someone who's a genuine pinko "Farmaldanzil" and our latest plague: "Aussielad".

Stick with me...you can trust me...;)

Oh yes: welcome:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can tell by reading other post that you are well liked and respected. Also a bit of a joker. Which fits well with me. My S is awesome. Ride and drive much superior to the 1300 Hondawg I rode prior. (Wife inherited)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Over 40 what?:)

Congratulations on the purchase of the finest model motorcycle Yamaha has ever produced. 9800 miles? Obviously the previous owner never left his driveway:D

There are some posters here that you must be very careful of engaging: a character named "Bevo" something, a "Stratowart", someone who's a genuine pinko "Farmaldanzil" and our latest plague: "Aussielad".

Stick with me...you can trust me...;)

Oh yes: welcome:)
Springer, I bought my 2000 1100 Custom with only 10K miles on it. I got mine with less than 1K a year!!!

Welcome to the site Steve Strat S...definitely some real characters on here!!! Enjoy the awesome ride.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I got mine with less than 1K a year!!!

Less than 1K a year?:eek: That's just about enough miles to cover the post-oil change checkrides.

But then, different riding habits for different folks. No harm, no foul, and you got a super deal. Congrats! (Thief...:))

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
G'Day Steve and welcome, but watch that Springer, he is like that big guy you meet when you first go to prison who says, it's okay, I'll look after ya:D

·
Registered
197 Posts
1st Post

Hello,

Brand new here, just bought a used 09 V-star Classic w/ 1040 miles on it. Picked it up Saturday, and it should be street ready this week.

Mk

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
G'Day Steve and welcome, but watch that Springer, he is like that big guy you meet when you first go to prison who says, it's okay, I'll look after ya:D
Well then. I guess now we all know how Aussielad spends his time...:D

(And now I fully understand why New South Wails...:D:D:D:eek:)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome Steve! Don't let these guys scare you away. There's still a few of us sane people on here as well.:p

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Welcome Steve! Don't let these guys scare you away. There's still a few of us sane people on here as well.:p
US is a plu-ral word, yes:rolleyes: So you a whoooo:confused::confused:
Welcome to the forum and how far north are ya
Welcome to the forum DCrider

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome DCrider.
You'll eventually find out that I try like the dickens to keep us all topically focused, never straying off on a cotangent direction.

Glad you can't see my face while I'm typing this, never could keep a poker face. As for Springer, the original face only a mother could love.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Welcome DCrider.
You'll eventually find out that I try like the dickens to keep us all topically focused, never straying off on a cotangent direction.

Glad you can't see my face while I'm typing this, never could keep a poker face. As for Springer, the original face only a mother could love.
Yo, wart,:D yep, I think so too. As for Springer :confused::rolleyes::cool::rolleyes::p:D:D, hang tough, ride safe.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts