Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm not here as a salesman, but it is what I do during the day.

I ride a 2006 Roadstar & my wife rides her own 2000 Roadstar too. We both just love these beasts.

Looking forward to joining the discussions here!

Cheers,
- JJ

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Hi all,
I'm not here as a salesman, but it is what I do during the day.

I'm not here as a Yamaha owner, but I do play one on TV...:D:D:D (And I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...)

Welcome, and thank you for offering the 50% discount to all forum members.

(and be careful of Bevo. He tries to coerce you into doing strange things...;))

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!
50% discounts for forum members might be a little steep. I just work there - I don't own the place! I don't even make commission so it's not like I'll profit from selling anything here. I have talked to the boss about giving forum members a discount & he said he'd do 25% on anything we sell without a motor in it. That includes anything in any catalog we offer (and that's a lot of stuff).

I'm not sure what the rules are here about posting links to commercial sites so I won't tell you WHERE I work until a moderator tells me to go ahead. I'll give you a couple hints though - we sell more Yamaha products than any other dealer in the USA & we sponsor over 500 amateur & pro MX racers.

In the mean time, thanks for the welcome & I'll do my best to be an asset instead of just the first half of one. :D

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Thanks everyone!
50% discounts for forum members might be a little steep. I just work there - I don't own the place! I don't even make commission so it's not like I'll profit from selling anything here. I have talked to the boss about giving forum members a discount & he said he'd do 25% on anything we sell without a motor in it. That includes anything in any catalog we offer (and that's a lot of stuff).

I'm not sure what the rules are here about posting links to commercial sites so I won't tell you WHERE I work until a moderator tells me to go ahead. I'll give you a couple hints though - we sell more Yamaha products than any other dealer in the USA & we sponsor over 500 amateur & pro MX racers.

In the mean time, thanks for the welcome & I'll do my best to be an asset instead of just the first half of one. :D
Well shuckie durn!! I was lookin for you to say,for all card carrien starbikeforums members, below dealer invoice on all:( bikes, goodies, ect. Talk to the main man, see if we can work something out there:D
In the mean time, Welcome and ride safe.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well shuckie durn!! I was lookin for you to say,for all card carrien starbikeforums members, below dealer invoice on all:( bikes, goodies, ect. Talk to the main man, see if we can work something out there:D
In the mean time, Welcome and ride safe.
Actually, we do sell a lot of bikes under invoice because we get deals most dealers don't (uber-high volume sales). Sales I made last week included 09 FZ6R=$4995, 09 XVS650 Classic=$4549, 09 XVS1300=$6995, all new. If it's been around too long, my boss has a tendency to cut them to the bone to move them & even lose $$$ to get them off the property (like the FZ6Rs).

·
Administrator
13,683 Posts

appreciate it. unless you or your company are registered vendors on the site, the forum doesn't allow posting links to your business or advertising for it. not my rules, i just enforce them. but you can do whatever you want through private messages. if people want to send you private messages or emails then you can do whatever you like or conduct whatever business you want that way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts