Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Gust want to say hi, I've Benn on Yamaha's since 72 with my first street bike a RD 350, Ive had other bikes but my favorite bikes were my V-STAR 1100 Classic that I had from05-09, and my 2007 Stratoliner Midnight I bought new in 09. In 2012 I found out I had lung and bone cancer, 35 radiation treatments and 3 years of chemo later I was in remission but the damage took me off two weeks for life.馃槧 however you can't keep a old sub sailor down so in 2014 I bought a Texas side car and I'm still in the wind. Any riders in north Ga, let me know and we will get together and ride, we have some of the best riding here!

Registered
Welcome from Columbus, OH! First of all...Thank you for your service! Second of all...In the words of Clint Eastwood in Heartbreak Ridge...Way to improvise, adapt and overcome! Good to have you back on the road! Now if you have a dog and it rides in the sidecar you gotta post pictures! Have a great 4th of July!

Super Moderator "Loose Nut"

Super Moderator
Hi Mike!
Welcome from East Tennessee, I鈥檓 just slightly west of you. Thanks for your service and congrats on being in remission. Would love to have you join us in September for our second rally in Waynesville,NC. Best group you鈥檒l ever want to be around, and please share some pics with us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Keith

Hey Keith, that ride sounds great, let me have more info closer to the time and I'll let you know if I can make it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts