Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey readers, I'm a 69 year old rider of a 2005 VStar 650 Classic. This is my 4th motorcycle starting back in the mid 60's with a Honda 65, great ride. I have truly enjoyed this "new" ride of mine as it seems to almost drive itself over the many rural roads here in Johnson County, TX.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey readers, I'm a 69 year old rider of a 2005 VStar 650 Classic. This is my 4th motorcycle starting back in the mid 60's with a Honda 65, great ride. I have truly enjoyed this "new" ride of mine as it seems to almost drive itself over the many rural roads here in Johnson County, TX.
Welcome from Reno Nevada. Have fun on that bike and post lots of pictures of your rides and your bike. I personally love seeing them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Welcome to the forum, jay. The 650 is a great bike. Like Lou says, we love pics here!

·
Super Moderator
6,091 Posts
Welcome new guy! I'm with the other members, let's see some pics of your 650! They're great bikes and I'm glad you are enjoying it. Ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
very nice

does it look just like my '05?

BTW, most people dont understand that a motorcycle is self balancing, so it does 'go by itself'.

My idea of heaven is a winding stretch of asphalt without a centerline.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
And BTW, this was my first bike, in 1977:

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
Great you have joined our forum, and also I am impressed you are riding and enjoying your time on the country roads! Let's see some pictures of that special ride? Age has no bearing on the enjoyment in life if you are active and able to ride...Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

1 - 7 of 7 Posts