Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just joined the forum. Have a 2008 Royal Star Venture and a 2009 Raider S. The Venture is stock. The Raider has Barrons Stealth BAK and a PCV. Looking forward to learning from all and helping if I can.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
989 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NC! Please, post some pictures of your rides. I was considering Raider before I switched to HD world...

·
2,510 Posts
Welcome, Frankie. You came to the right place to share tips and hang out with other Yamaha enthusiasts. Like nurtaeff said, post a pic when you get a chance.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello from another Raider rider...located in Florida Panhandle. Not sure of your location but consider attending the Southeast Raider Rally, raiderrally.com. This is the 10 year anniversary event and will be a week long, and we have riders from all over the world who attend. All bikes welcome!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello from another Raider rider...located in Florida Panhandle. Not sure of your location but consider attending the Southeast Raider Rally, raiderrally.com. This is the 10 year anniversary event and will be a week long, and we have riders from all over the world who attend. All bikes welcome!
Thanks for the invite, bigdaddyl, I wish that was doable. I live in Colorado and still work full time. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,471 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Ride often and safe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts