Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone im Joe and im new to riding and i have a 2007 vstar 1100 custom i got it about 3 months ago love it ever since

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome to the nut house!

"Krazy" Joe you say .......... You'll fit right in :D

Post up some pics and you'll qualify for the monthly Vmax giveaway sponsored by Bevo (HD pics get double entry).

Tell us a bit about yourself, how you came to ride, how you chose the 1100, what you paid, etc.....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha ok! im 24 i am an auto mechanic i started to ride about a year ago i grew up loving anything with an engine. my brothers ride and i was always told i need a bike so i can ride with them and not in the car behind them witch sucks btw lol. i will put pics up later at the house. like i said its a 2007 vstar 1100 custom it has 6894(i rode it yesterday) orignal miles on it, its black and i picked it up for 2000 bucks i went over it with a fine tooth comb couldent find anything wrong with it other than maint and some seals, i wanted the 1100 cause my buddy has a 650 classic and i did not like how it felt or rode. i have 18 inch bars with 4 ince risers after market exhaust not sure what it is and thats about it. nothing crazy yet

·
Registered
412 Posts
welcome to the forums Joe... nice to have ya! sounds like you got a pretty good deal on your ride.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Sounds like a great deal! Of course, we'll know better when you show us the Pics. welcome :) and all that.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha sorry i think im goin to just hang on to it for a little wile longer lol i do have different mirrors on there now but no pic yet but i will when the weather gets better

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Yeah Miescha you're a kind of guy alright :D I say 2100 ;)

Welcome to this part of the interweb KrazyJoe. Lots of good folks on here as you already found out. Gotta watch out for that Miescha guy. At 2000, he expects you to deliver the bike to his door step. Me at 2100, you can leave it in the street: I'll put it in the garage myself :D.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks haha i know there is an aftermarket seat on there but no stickers or P/N but its comfortable, i know this might be a little bit off topic but i can not find a thread where the rear brake pedal is too high and an actule adjustment or fix need some help

1 - 13 of 13 Posts