Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Guy here
but longtime rider..hello!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome, I'm also new to this forum. There seems to be a lot of friendly people on this forum. Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome in.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome..I too run a 09 950t. Got it new and am really enjoying it. I've done a couple of minor mod's like engine guard and new seats but I like it mostly like it came. Look forward to hearing what other riders are doing and just someone to talk to.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the forum JDM...this is an awesome place we have here. If you have questions, or like me problems, there are plenty of people here who can help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am also new to this forum.Looks like a great forum so far and with just buying a new 2009 1100 V Star last week I hope it comes in handy.lol

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I am also new to this forum. I hope it comes in handy.lol
Is there any doubt?

With posters like Bevo, Stratowart, Aussieland, Jarhead, DonDar, Taboo and Farmall, we should have you in the emergency ward in no time...:D

New Guy here
but longtime rider..hello!
Oh, and welcome. Don't forget to sign the insurance waiver on your profile...

·
Registered
4 Posts
OK Springer.First of all there are some awesome bikes that I have seen on here already.Second of all what are you talking about insurance waiver?lol

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
OK Springer.First of all there are some awesome bikes that I have seen on here already.Second of all what are you talking about insurance waiver?lol
Well the sad truth is, nobody here actually owns those bikes.:( This is the Internet after all, and pictures can be had for the taking. It's all an illusion to make Bevo feel good. Remember where you heard it first;)

You didn't sign the "hold harmless" waiver when you signed up??:eek::eek::eek:

Sigh.

OK. Stick with me and I'll try and protect you:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts