Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I joined this forum because my wife traded in her Vstar 650 custom for a Vstar 950. She had Hard Krome Sideburners on her 650 which would wake the dead. The 950 sounds like a wind up toy compare to her old 650 and she wants to fix that. I tried to post in the forums about 950 exhaust but it said I didn't have permission, weird. Anyways happy modding to everyone!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure your wife will find what she is looking for in the 950 forum. Now that we know what she rides, what is your ride? And post pics of both (you'll get told that again I'm sure) we're all about pics. :D
Well since you are all about the pics here are some of my bike and her on hers:) Mine is a 09 Suzuki Gladius, basically an updated naked SV650. I'm not into the cruiser bike feel, but I like torque so the 650 vtwin was all I needed.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard.Have your wife join the forum too.There are several ladies on here.My wife chimes in once in a while.Those are very nice bikes, congrats to the wife for the 950. Very wise choice.Oh thanks for the pics, corsair was right you were going to get asked several times.We all like pictures.

·
Administrator
13,674 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts