Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking since last summer, but apparently I have to post here to be able to post elsewhere. I ride a V star 1100 and have learned a lot from this forum. Thanks.
From Manitoba Canada

·
Registered
116 Posts
Lurking? Hmmm. I thought somebody was staring at me!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard Riv.You must be a lurker,joined up last sept and now you show your self.Well better late then never. Glad you decided to join in. More the merrier.Since you've been lurking that long you should know what's coming next.Where's your pics. Oh wait until your neighbor Corsair gets wind of this. He's going to have a hay day.Well your on your own now.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :)

So your the nieghborhood kid that crawls up thru the bushes to peek into my windows?

·
Registered
116 Posts
It used to be peeping. Now at
My age it is called lurking. Progression?

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
A lurkin canuck and he posts no pics to boot! Where do I go now?

The famed book of newb is the answer. My dear Manitobian; the book of newb is here to help you out. Being a lurker for a while you must have read a few chapters of this book. You will have noticed that in the book there are a few chapters on posting pics, telling the forumees where you ride, giving some background on yourself and so on :).

I hope you enjoy your 1100 as much as I do mine ;). Welcome to the forum, post often and keep the rubber down.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I ride a V star 1100 and have learned a lot from this forum. Thanks.
Yet with professional help and a great deal of personal effort it's barely possible you may eventually return to normalcy.;)

Welcome, Maple Leaf:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts