Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Proctorville Ohio . I sold my Roadstar Midnight Star a few years ago. Big mistake, tried to buy it back , but he wouldn't sell it. I got a change to trade some guns for a 2005 , 1100 vstar. I'am in the process of making it like I want. New ED Seat, oil relocation filter, chrome goodies , air pods , dyna 3000 , DT risers and possible forward controls. Maybe down the road a fairing. I have a windshield and Linby crash bar I'am willing to sell. Windshield $175 Crash Bar $225 I think that are fair prices, if not let me know

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Welcome from Eastern Canada Deerhunter. That's a nice ride and it sounds like you're making it even nicer. There's a classified sub forum where you may get more responses to your bars and windshield.

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
First time I read your post I thought you said "I sold my Roadstar last night, Big mistake, tried to buy it back , but he wouldn't sell it."

and What?!!

Good deal with the 1100!

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Welcome Deerhunter, as others have said, please share some pics with us and ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome Deerhunter, from southwestern PA. Congrats on yer new ride. It's not quite the RoadStar, but you're gonna love it anyway. I can tell by the look on my face. And cause I have one and I love it. And anybody I know that has one loves em too. Enjoy the ride!

·
Super Moderator
4,609 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Ride often and safe. It's always fun making it your ride. Keep us up to date on your mods.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts