Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening everyone. been trying to get on here and navigate the site. look forward to hobnobin' with my fellow riders. check my profile and pics. been a work in progress. holler if any questions.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Hello Indiana person. Nice ride, although you could use a bigger powerplant....:D:D:D

Welcome to our twisted soiree...:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOhrah!!

Sweet power! Did my time in the 80's under george w 1. Desert Shield.
Likin' the badge. That looks awesome.

mike
sandman

cpl USMC formerly

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Sweet power! Did my time in the 80's under george w 1. Desert Shield.
Likin' the badge. That looks awesome.

mike
sandman

cpl USMC formerly
Thanks for your service, Grunt!!:):):)

You have a few devil dog compatriots on this forum. Welcome and Semper Fi;)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
G'Day Sandman, welcome to the forum. Your nickname is pretty famous down here. In the 80's, Holden (our major vehicle manufacturer) made a panelvan for surfers with roof racks for surf boards called the 'Sandman', they are now a collectors item and a big part of Aussie automotive history.

P.S. A mate of ours on here, Jarhead1100 from Baltimore will no doubt welcome you shortly and enjoy the company of a fellow Marine.

·
Registered
923 Posts
P.S. A mate of ours on here, Jarhead1100 from Baltimore will no doubt welcome you shortly and enjoy the company of a fellow Marine.
Welcome Sandman, sorry for being late. As my mate Aussie pointed out, I'm a former Marine here in B'more. This is a great place for information, and for plenty of laughs.

Sgt
USMC

Semper Fi

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the hoot and holler everyone. Seems like a good bunch.
Some other sites I've signed into don't make a guy feel very welcome.
hopefully I can get in and mix it up here on a regular basis.

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
Well Sandman, I like to think that we have a great bunch of folks here, from all over the globe. That's a great looking bike you have and I'm sure Bevo has already suggested that you submit it for bike of the month.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes sir, Bevo has givin' the suggest. This bike would look awsome on
front page.
There are alot of bikers who have helped me along the way and they like what they see. The story is very lengthy and not sure how to put it down. Once I get there permission to post there names itwill be cool. Hopefully it will work out for the sight, myself, and the ones who have helped me make this bike what it is. There is alot to post about the bike and my reasons for the build. Thats all I can lay down for now.
Stay tuned...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks again!
Still surprised this link is live. Well then; good evening to Aussie,I bet there are a few famous aussie peeps and words here also.

Good evening to Isebelle. I went to school with some Isebelles.

Good evening springer, jarhead, and farmall. I've seen a springer, been a jarhead, and drove/rode a farmall.

Hopefully that gets all the greets.

mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts