Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
wheelbarra

Hi ybr1960 aka Peter ride a vstar 1300, mostly around Sydney Australia. Looking forward to meeting a few people on this forum. Hello to everyone.
Hi Pete, have a 1100xvs and from hunter valley, only had for 4 months, hope to run down to sydney often to bike acces shops not munch in the newy area. talk soon bara ,also aka pete

·
Registered
249 Posts
welcome, i have 2000 vstar 1100 custom since may, i am new to riding. my son worked at univ of melborne for about a year and loved the area and people, thanks to all for your hospitality and friendliness. enjoy the forum and ride safely

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Kirroo, never know could catch up somewhere on the road. Broke my foot so been off the road last month and a bit, im counting the days nearly back tho. Non motorcycle accident.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Pete, have a 1100xvs and from hunter valley, only had for 4 months, hope to run down to sydney often to bike acces shops not munch in the newy area. talk soon bara ,also aka pete
Hi Barra just realised I have'n't done much riding in your area have to fix that. Will be heading for Scone shortly tho once foot becomes a bit stronger broke a few bones in it a month or so back non motorcycle accident tho. Never know may be able to catch up around the traps one day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.