Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 11 Stryker. This is my first real cruiser. Ive had a multitude of other bikes throughout the years. Came here just looking for information on different things about the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,500 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome from Michigan, what are some of the other bikes you've owned? I have 5 at the moment, with my star 1300 being my first cruiser/bagger.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Welcome from Michigan, what are some of the other bikes you've owned? I have 5 at the moment, with my star 1300 being my first cruiser/bagger.

I’ve had multiple dirt bikes. As for street bikes, I’ve had a 89 fz600 my first bike, 94 fzr 600, 07 gsxr 600, 78 kz750 bobber, vstar 1100 and now the Stryker. The Stryker is probably my last bike until I can buy a HD.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I own two HD's, they aren't the end of the road....a bike for every purpose. I can see my v-star giving way to an Indian Roadmaster at some point, but that's a big dollar proposition.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I own two HD's, they aren't the end of the road....a bike for every purpose. I can see my v-star giving way to an Indian Roadmaster at some point, but that's a big dollar proposition.

I hear ya, I just really like the street glide or road glide a lot. Those are in the very distant future. I have 3 little ones so the budget is not there for a HD anytime soon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts