Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new to me, 05 VStar. Ive ridden MANY sportbikes, several R6, two CBR600rrs, ZX636,1 GSXR 600, 1 GSXR1000 two Harleys and now I am done with the sportbikes. So I just got my first Vstar.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the pic, that's a beautiful bike! I love the paint job on the frame. :cool:

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M!

Nice picture of the bike too. What you have done there was something I was thinking about doing to my previous cruiser which was a Titanium painted bike. I was considering leaving the tins as the OEM Titanium but paint the frame a gold color. I planned it would have taken a whole winters worth of work to do it (cuz I was going to blend every weld on the frame smooth). Had I seen this picture way back when, I'd have gone thru with it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
No its actually a color from an 02 TransAm. The bike was an 1100 custom. It has an 18X5.5 smooth chrome rear wheel with 200 tire. Front spoke wheel, single disk brake. Drag bars, custom headlight, custom led strip taillight with blinkers, sscustomscycle pod kit with jets and needles, dyna 3000 ignition, monster pro 2 into 1 exhaust. Dyno tuned at 77 hp and 66 ft tq at the tire. corbin stileato seat, adjustable lowering kit. mapam forward controls. satin black paint with sunburst frame. Also has an updated starter clutch. New mirrors on the way as we speak.

OH and thanks everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts