Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently ride a 2001 Ural Tourist with a 2005 750cc engine. Love the bike and ride every day. Last week I got home after running some errands for the wife and just enjoying the cool morning temperature when opening the garage door, there was a 2007 Stratoliner in my way. My wife knew I had my eyes on Statoliners for their retroish look and after the trip to Kerrville, Texas for the July 4th week, she decided I needed a more bigger bike to handle highways and mountains. She rides a 2005 Roadstar Which I bought for her in April 2011 rides pretty much every day to work and on her days off. I didn't even start riding until November 2010 when I got my Ural! Ok, minus one YEAR where I was recovering from crushing four vertebrae and was told I'd never walk again. But I am walking and now learning to ride two wheels. Anyway, there are a few things I need to take care of on my bike and hope to find suggestions/answers here. Maybe even run across another Stratoliner rider near me.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. Is there any way your wife could talk to my wife? I would love to find a Strat in my garage. Post often and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Great intro! Like OVSM said, your wife may need to talk to a few other wives, lol. Send us some pics of your new addition so we can share your joy. Ride safe and post often!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts