Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what happened, but I joined this forum back in 2012 when I had my previous Vstar, but its been a few years since then, anyway, I have gotten another, picked up a nice hardly ridden 2004 650 with 4200 miles on the clock, plan on doing a few modifications to it. Good to be back.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,532 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sure, pics, I can do that...here is one when I first bought it, kind of your standard vstar classic with a few extras, nothing wrong with this, but just not my style...bear in mind though it was only 1400 bucks...hope I remember how to load pics:
file-7 by robbz28, on Flickr

I have had this bike for a few months now actually and have done quite a bit of work to it:
file-6 by robbz28, on Flickr

file3-1 by robbz28, on Flickr

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also, I have a TON of parts I yanked off of this thing, I have the stock seat, the mustang seat that's in the first picture, most of an exhaust, front and rear fenders, two sets of handlebars, crash bars, lights...all kinds of stuff that are up for grabs for the price of 0 dollars you just cover the shipping costs, I hate to throw it away, but im not going through the hassle of selling it, rather give it to someone that may need it but its is cluttering up a corner of my shop and I can only put up with that for so long before I do actually haul it to the scrap pile.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Welcome back from Columbus, OH!

Do you know if the Mustang seat would fit a 09 V Star 950 Touring? If so I would be interested in it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome back from Columbus, OH!

Do you know if the Mustang seat would fit a 09 V Star 950 Touring? If so I would be interested in it.
You're welcome to do your own research on that, however I doubt it since the 950 is a completely different bike, frame, etc from the 650.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Thanks for the quick get back. I was doing the research and did see that it would not fit my bike. There is another rider where I work but they will not be in until tomorrow. They have a 650 that it may fit. They may also be interested in the solo seat. BTW I do like the look of the bike.

Thanks again!

·
Super Moderator
6,420 Posts
Be sure to list your parts up for grabs in our classified section, hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,533 Posts
Wow, I'd love to have that seat but I may be making a change...real soon, so....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts