Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just found this site and hope be on it for a bit. I live in Georgia so I can ride most all year round. I ride a 2005 Road Star 1700 Trike. Been riding for 46 years and my health took me off a 2 wheeler and put me on a trike witch I love.

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome to the forum. How long have you been riding trike? I am heading in same direction, perhaps. Not sure what to do. I own a 2012 v-star 950 tourer. Any suggestions?
Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
2,369 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Good to see you're still getting that wind therapy. Nice looking trike!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,067 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,266 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee! Where in the peach state are you from? I’m very close to north Georgia. Nice intro and with a pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm originally from Columbus. Left there in '73. Joined the USAF in '74. Haven't lived there since then.

The ebb and flow of life brought me up here to Washington state and this is where I'll stay. I do miss the Krystal burgers and the fishing but I don't miss the snakes, the gators (which weren't around back in my time), the humidity, the gnats, the mosquitos, and the people still fighting the Civil War.

I do keep in touch with a couple of high school friends still in Columbus and I have two cousins in Atlanta.

I remember reading in one forum where the cops, both local and State, aren't too friendly towards motorcycles in Georgia. This was a long time ago that I read it. Have you ever experienced this? I've never had my bike that far east.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hi just found this site and hope be on it for a bit. I live in Georgia so I can ride most all year round. I ride a 2005 Road Star 1700 Trike. Been riding for 46 years and my health took me off a 2 wheeler and put me on a trike witch I love.
Love that fishtail exhaust on yer man’s best friend. Swear that’s what the tail looks like in the photo. Welcome from Belton, Tx!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts