Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Craftsman 1500 lbs motorcycle lift for $84 OTD. As always there were some bad reviews, but mine woks perfectly and is pretty dang steady even without the supplied straps.

IMG_3004.jpg

·
Registered
491 Posts
Very Nice! I have one of these on my list for the winter.. I've got lots of plans for the winter.. Just hoping I can actually pull them off.

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
I have the same jack and I like it just fine.

Loup

·
Registered
8 Posts
My son picked up a Harbor Freight MC jack, I used it to lift my vstar 250 to change tires and chain, worked great. It has a lock feature so the jack can't go down with your mc overnight. Probably the same jack as Sears sells.

·
Registered
522 Posts
A friend of mine has the Craftsman bike jack, I borrowed it once and thought it was well made for 100..

My uncle bought a Harley years back and in typical fashion, he went ape-**** buying crap he didnt need. One item was a "Harley Davidson" bike jack.

I fixed his truck 2 years back and he said he found it in his storage building and would drop it by. Paid like 200 bucks for it almost 15 years ago from the Harley Dealer.

Man I thought I was getting something special....its a POS in a box with a HD sticker on the cover...and I do mean a sticker stuck to the box.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts