Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Im new to the Star club but not Yamaha nor motorcycles. Currently on a 2013 Ducati 848 Evo that I plan to keep. Ive been wanting something a little more usable for day to day riding and think I found what I am looking for.

Looking into the V star line and making a bobber out of one. A modern bobber if you will. What i mean is one with LED turns, LED brake light, retrofired HID projector headlight, and a digital speedo.

V stars are cheap around my area depending on the year. Going to do some digging around so I can get familiar with the platform. I want to get up and running by spring, if not sooner.

·
Super Moderator
6,022 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you've chosen a great place to find out about our beloved Vstars. Good luck in your search, and keep us updated.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Nah, sorry, we're full up. Really, just kidding and welcome to the from from southwestern PA. Yea, like Keith said, you've come to the right place if you've got some questions about the V Stars. Lots of good people here willing to help out. Good luck in yer search and keep us updated with your progress.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts