Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally bought a bike after years of wanting one. Scored a very clean 2006 Vstar 1100 Custom in red with the white ghost flames. So far I have about 150 miles on it. And I have loved every single one of them.
Took the windshield off and now its even more fun. Bike is a lot faster than I imagined it would be. I have to admit I feel like I took to riding like a duck to water. I am not cocky, just really love the feel of the biker under me and the power when I twist the throttle.

I have noticed a small oil drip coming from the kickstand area, perhaps a neutral switch, as ive heard that's a fairly common cause.

I have a cobra 2 into 1 exhaust on it, and I really want to pull the baffles. I am just reluctant because I don't want to have to reject and retune...maybe in time.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome BigAlf, from southwestern PA. Congratulations on yer new ride. Know that feeling of finally getting that ride ya always wanted. And the 1100 is one great ride ta boot. I think it's just the way the bike handles that makes ya feel that way. And get yerself a manual, cause it makes it much easier when it comes to working on yer machine. Good luck and shiny side up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts