Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Gang -
I recently picked up a new to me 2008 Roadlier with 4k on the clock. I believe the bike started life in NC and was customized by someone there before being traded in to a dealer (very nice custom paint job, exhaust, many chrome bits, custom fenders with 240 rear tire) - if anyone has any information on the bike please let me know! I had a nice cruise home to NJ over the weekend and will get to work making her my own. This bike is my transition to cruising from the superbike world and I was all smiles on the few hundred mile ride home.
-Darren

Attachments

·
2,479 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Nice looking ride you got yourself, and you found the best place to learn all about it and share tips and adventures.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,388 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Welcome Darren!
Great looking bike you have there, be sure to share some more pics when you’ve made it your own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome from Canada, That's one nice looking bike you have, looks like a great find. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey Darren what a cool looking ride! Although an older person I still enjoy seeing the custom bikes and what guys can do with their imaginations to make a special look.
Glad you joined us too!

Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
1,734 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento, Ca. Check out the scavenger hunt thread were looking for a picture of your bike in front of a waterfall.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts