Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm A first time motorcycle owner and have been riding for about 6months. The previous owner of my bike installed cobra slip on pipes and some other replacement parts and bolt ons. I finally started doing repair work on it ( carburetor cleaning ) and really enjoyed the experience. Looking to do more work on the bike and posting progress pics and questions. I also wanted to thank all of the contributors on the Internet for making information available for novice hobbyist like myself. I have really learned a lot from this forum.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome aboard :) I'm sure you will love your ride the more you get to know her (or him?).

If your new to riding it comes highly recommended to look into a Motorcycle Safety Course if you haven't already :D

When can we expect to see some picks of your ride?

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome aboard Baldilox. I'm certain you'll find all of what you need here, being the best Star forum on the interweb :). If you would of posted a dressed up pic of your ride you would have won first place for the pair of tickets to a destination of your choice, offered by the most distinguished Stratowart.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts