Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,016 Posts

·
2,349 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. That's quite a stable of Yammies you have there. Got any pics you'd like to share?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! You will find many helpful souls here should you need assistance with any issues. Be prepared for a sudden change of direction on some of the threads...You may even suspect a few of us have a "problem" staying on subject! But most importantly realize it is all in good fun...Snoop around and enjoy!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,016 Posts
Be prepared for a sudden change of direction on some of the threads...You may even suspect a few of us have a "problem" staying on subject! But most importantly realize it is all in good fun...Snoop around and enjoy!
We don't a problem with sudden change of direction. We're like the GPS on the new SVTC (sorry SVTC Owners), we have issues with waypoints.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
We don't a problem with sudden change of direction. We're like the GPS on the new SVTC (sorry SVTC Owners), we have issues with waypoints.
That is why i have 2 locators with gps on the skeeter so i always know .................. oops just saw something shiny and forgot what i was going to say.

·
Super Moderator
6,231 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee David!
Quite a stable you have there, I too would like to see some pics of your rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts