Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally joining. I bought my first bike in 25 years about 2 months ago, it a left over 2014 950T. So far I love it.

·
Super Moderator
6,297 Posts
Hi pweber, welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of the 950t. Love my 09' model, and hope you get as much pleasure out of yours as I do mine. Now all we need are some pics of it, where you hail from, and if you have any upgrades in mind. Once bevo shares the history of the 950 with you, you'll be all in. Ride safely!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi pweber, welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of the 950t. Love my 09' model, and hope you get as much pleasure out of yours as I do mine. Now all we need are some pics of it, where you hail from, and if you have any upgrades in mind. Once bevo shares the history of the 950 with you, you'll be all in. Ride safely!
From Abilene Texas, about 150 miles west of Fort Worth. Only mod so far, and it really wasn't a mod, I upgraded the horn to a FIAMM 72012 Low Note, sounds so much better than stock. One of the first upgrades I've seen done is the factory seat, but honestly I love the seat. Looking at either lowers or getting a taller windshield.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Welcome to the forums, from the Netherlands, pweber!

And great ride you got yourself, thank you fo rposting a few pics, much appreciated! We love to drool over members' bikes, ok, the pics :).

Kind regards, Wim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts