Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
New member here. Got a 2005 V-Star 650 Custom, loving the bike and reading the forums. Just signed up however I can't post to the V-Star specific forum, it's not a VIP forum from what I can tell, and I just have a free membership but thought I should be able to post there.

Anythoughts?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
13,040 Posts

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
you should now be able to post elsewhere.

Boy! That Bevo is TOUGH! One little post and he sends the new guy packing...:D:D:D

Welcome.:)

Don't judge us too harshly; most of us come from broken homes...

But Bevo is a Texan...:D

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the forum Phoenix. Congrats on the new bike. Awesome place we have here, tons of great info and even more laughs.

·
Registered
923 Posts
And 3,,,, Glad to have that little formality out of the way,,,
Not sure it's a formality. From what I've heard from Bevo, you should be able to post anywhere after your first post..usually in the intro section. I'm guessing you're new here Houston so welcome aboard.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I change my oil, even though it is a chap deal here in Mexico. Only the filter gives me problems. I am too old to be down on the ground for all the time it takes to pull off the pipes and reassemble. I use 20-50 oil like most are going to but I use the synthetic. I used it before in another bike and loved the ease of maintainence it gave me.
Good luck and welome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i'm havin trouble posting too. i can reply all right, but so far, no new threads for me! maybe one day, maybe ;)

ps - this reply is in no way, in any uncertain terms, a shallow attempt to get past the alleged and oft times fabled 3 post magic limit

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard to who ever is the new guy.This thread got a little confusing. I'm so confused.Oh by the way who ever is new here just rember the gray bikes are the fastest.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts