Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone. I live in Sandy Springs, (Atlanta), GA. I have been riding a V Start since 2014. I look forward to following the action here.
Also, I will be posting new stock seats for sale in the for sale section.

·
Super Moderator
5,998 Posts
Hi Cliff, welcome to the forum. So where's the pic's of this Vstar you ride? Is it a 650, 950, 1100, 1300? Inquiring forum members want to know, lol. Glad you joined us. My SIL rides a 250 and lives in Suwanee. He's looking to meet with other Vstar owners. Ride safely!

·
Super Moderator
13,043 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Cliff, welcome to the forum. So where's the pic's of this Vstar you ride? Is it a 650, 950, 1100, 1300? Inquiring forum members want to know, lol. Glad you joined us. My SIL rides a 250 and lives in Suwanee. He's looking to meet with other Vstar owners. Ride safely!
I live in Lawrenceville and ride all over Suwanee, Buford, Dacula, etc. most every weekend.

·
Super Moderator
5,998 Posts
Thanks dehingst. My SIL frequents the yamaha dealership in Lawrenceville. Once he's out of managerial training from Waffle House, he'll be back out looking for fellow yammy owners to ride with. He also loves to ride up around Clayton.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks dehingst. My SIL frequents the yamaha dealership in Lawrenceville. Once he's out of managerial training from Waffle House, he'll be back out looking for fellow yammy owners to ride with. He also loves to ride up around Clayton.
Used to be Lawrenceville Honda/Yamaha, now Mountain Motorsports and they are fixin to move to a huge facility in Buford - Hwy 20 and 985, an old tile warehouse. I bought all three of my street bikes from them. Jeff Kennedy is my preferred salesman, he and I are tight and he gives me great no haggling deals.
I like to ride anywhere between Lawrenceville and Athens. Too much traffic this close to Atlanta. And of course, the N. Ga mountains are a blast also.

·
Super Moderator
5,998 Posts
My SIL bought his 250 from them, said they treated him well.
Once he's out of managerial training, we're planning a trip over to Suwanee and ride into north Georgia mountains. We will definitely be in touch and meet up with you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts