Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Wow that was informative! :D

So tell us, why did you paint an ostrich onto the gas tank? And who was the amazing artist who painted the cheetah on the rear fender, stalking the ostrich? What made you take up competitive bagpipes? And when do we get to see some pics you riding the bike, playing the bagpipes at freeway speeds?

Seriously tho, the guys on this forum tend to get a bit antsy unless there are pics and at least a LITTLE personal info :p

Welcome to the insanity!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha fair enough

Just picked up my first bike, '09 VStar 650 Custom. I think I might be having some issues with it already, but apparently I have to post in the "Introduction" section before it will let me post anywhere else.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum man. Long time no speak or read or pics or ... :D You were warned by MLady about the members getting antsy. If I were you, I would poat a pic or two of the bike, say a bit more about myself and tell us how long you think it will take you to catch CCitiss. There are tons of great folks on here that know a thing or two about bikes so feel free to ask all the questions you have in the vstar forum. Don't forget to go and visit the Canadian forum in the regional site.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts