Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the Stratoliner 4M! On this site we all own Stratoliners, and we don't need any pictures of your bike.....okay, you got me, at least the "welcome" part was honest.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi recliner. Welcome to the bored! ;) I'm guessing that there are many "recliners" in Florida! I just came back from a week in Orlando. Was my 1st time in Florida. Is the whole state that flat? And always windy? And the old people all drive like teenagers? :) The orange juice is sure great though! :cool:

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
A RED Strat Delux, oh come now. I mean lets be real here, if you are going to upgrade that awesome black raven, RED would not be a remote consideration. Now BLUE is believeable, red, I don't think so! :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of bashing on slow red bikes and blue bikes and green bikes and black bikes and silver bikes. They all know what the fastest color is "GRAY". It doesn't matter what color it is you will like it. Post some pics when you get it.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
What he's trying to say is gray primer dries the fastest which is valuable information when you do the ultimate upgrade and paint it blue.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all of the welcome replies. Of course my bike will be raven black when I get it and for the immediate future. I have a list of mods to be done and then maybe I'll consider having the tins painted. Maybe or maybe not.

One thing for certain - I'll probably not solicit input from this crowd!

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Thanks for all of the welcome replies. Of course my bike will be raven black when I get it and for the immediate future. I have a list of mods to be done and then maybe I'll consider having the tins painted. Maybe or maybe not.

One thing for certain - I'll probably not solicit input from this crowd!
Tell me you're just kidding. We like to help and have a little fun here is all :D

But seriously, if you aren't looking for that unique combination in a forum, then you'll know what to do...I won't mention what because it could get me banned :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Ouch. If your just pockin fun back then you will fit in here just fine.We all like to have a laugh or two but when someone needs assistance we can usually find the answer.We have been known to even talk someone through a repair. I know unbelievable. Welcome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts