Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! my name is Daniel Cisneros, I go by El Segundo. I'm a retired Army Vet (11B/11M) 22 yrs, currently livin in Colo Sprngs, CO. I'm also a Ride Capt with the Southern Colorado Patriot Guard Riders Standing and Honoring our Troops & Fallen Heros. I love riding my 1100 V Star Silverado. I started riding again after 22 yrs, I like this form cause I get to see all this beautiful bikes, members asking for opinions, suggestions or just showing thier new bikes. Look forward to chattin with you all here soon, drop me a line whenever, again, Hello.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks CJ8, from Kansas.What part of Kansas are you at, my sons girlfriend is from Ulysses, Kansas alittle town east of Lamar, CO. what part of CO have you been to?

·
Registered
45 Posts
We've been riding Co for several years. We are in central Ks. Last trip was the Million Dollar Hwy.
Not to many roads in Co I haven't been on. I think my favorite ride is Co Springs to Montrose down to Durango and east back to Ks.
Thank You for your service.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for your "Welcome's" from El Segundo

Thank you all for your welcome reponse;Dave, Steve, Brich, Cersair, Austin (I'm From Houston myself II Ward), and Miescha. As soon as I get alittle time I'll transfer some photo's to the site, been pretty busy these past few day's. I hate going to to Doc, they never have good news,so I've been having to do alot of Exam's for myself an my new job that I applied for. So, give me allittle time. Again, Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts