Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted say Hi and love the board so far. Just bought my first bike in about 25 years, and lovin it. I've already learned a bunch in the few months I've been reading stuff here.
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum Cronicus. Resistance to having fun here is futile. Your choice of ride is beyond reproach. You will post often and participate in discussions and share your experiences. Seriously though, as you know already, there's lots of great folks here all willing to help and share a story or two. Enjoy :)

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats buddy. I dod the same last year. Been almost 25 years and I bought a Roadie too. Headed your way today to go to GermanFest in Meunster. Gonna grab some grub, and some goodies and rid near the Red River with some buddies. Hit the road a d enjoy the ride,

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's one for tone2link. I've added a few things to the bike since the original pic up top such as, Viking Bags, Saddlemen Seat, Baron Kickback Risers, and forward controls extensions.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Upgrade...

So I was wasting time browsing around at the local Motorcycle shop when I ran into this beauty and couldn't resist upgrading my ride. It's a 2012 V-Star 1300 Tourer, but was brand new with only 1 mile on it. I've had it 2 days and I love it!

Let the mods commence!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts