Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on fellow riders? My name is Eddie. Im 27 i live in fairfield iowa just bout my first bike this month its a 04 vstar 650 classic and i love it. Its a good bike to start on if ur a bigger guy like myself. Ive only been riding a couple months but im already in love with it. Ive always like the vstars both my sisters and brother in laws have v stars. Well i hope i get to talk with some of u and im glad to be here thanx for having me.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm also new to riding and just bought a 650 custom. I agree with you it is a very fun bike. I think you will find this to be a great place to discuss your new 650 and to get advice. Folks here have been a big help to me already. Post a picture of that new bike of yours and stay safe!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The 650 is a great starter bike or keeper for sure. So you're new to riding; how did you find the MSF course? Like Rlawrence said, you'll find some great folks here with lots of experience and some beginners with lots of questions :D. Post often, ask questions and post pics o that bad boy.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey there Eddie and welcome aboard!!! You better post some pics soon or these good ole boys will eat you alive :) We have a whole bunch of family from Iowa and try to get out there from time to time. I'm from Colorado and like the low humidity and mountains. But I have many fond times as a kid growing up and visiting grand parents in Iowa.

Keep it frosty,
Dennis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts