Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I saw this intresting web site and I like it very much so I decided to join this comunity. I'm italian, I'm 35, I own a V star (dragstar in europe) 1100 classic since 2007. I hope you will be tolerant if my english is not perfect :p
Thank you.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome to the site!
Good english, bad english, it don't matter.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Welcome

Prol,

Your English is good my English is bad. Always interesting to hear about bikes around the world. I saw a vidio on TV about a ride starting in Italy through parts of Europe and back to Italy. Really looked like a ride of a lifetime.

I settle for the foothills of Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. I had an 1100 V Star, excellent bike.

Dave

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Welcome to a great forum

Welcome, glad you chose to be here. Not to worry, a lot of us that are here don't speak English in the proper manner, but we all get the point across, I think. That is the important thing! Ride and think safe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys!
You know linerdave, here we say "the neighbor lawn grass is always greener than the our" ...
I grew up in europe and I visit almost all Countries. Them are beautifulls and very differents but everyone here dreams to see your foothills of Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts