Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for having me. I am from Long Island, NY. I started riding last year, learned from a Yamaha dirt bike and I bought a 2011 V Star 950. Very reliable and nice looking bike. I did a few mods on it. If anyone is from LI and looking to ride, let me know.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum eh. Nice short intro and pic :D. Your about to be befriended by one of our members. He's going to say that your his newest BFF because of some history of the world thing ;). Another might ask you about hotdogs or burgers, another is fancy about bike colours and airbrushing and still another likes to do wheelies :D.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep an eye. Here are the pics. Actually when riding season is over I plan airbursh some graphics on the tank and fenders.

·
Administrator
13,279 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Its a kuryakyn Velociraptor Intake from a Harley and a custom metal adaptor and mount was made as per the "walkthrough" on 650ccnd.com. if you have questions about it please contact me as there are definitely some tuning/rideability considerations to be made when going for this style of intake on a 650.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts