Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this site when getting info (the good and the bad) on Stratoliners. I hadn't had a bike since high school and purchased my 2006 Stratoliner S in November of last year. I have to say, that I knew I was going to enjoy riding up and down the coast but I wasn't expecting to get so addicted. I am averaging 1,000 miles per month, I think I've become a rideaholic!

Anyways, I look forward to hanging around here.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Looks really nice! I have the v star 950 :) hope u enjoy that strat

·
Super Moderator
5,998 Posts
Hey Pondman, welcome to the forum. Awesome looking ride there, and glad to see you are loving riding so much. Glad you joined us!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Keith. I'm waiting on a few parts I sent to the chrome shop to return and I will be done with putting all the makeup on the bike. For Christmas I am asking Santa for a Patrick Racing Big Bore kit, Stage 1 valve job and a cam kit. Then I will be done........I think.....but then again, that's what I say after every addition......

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wow ! After that motor work that liner will be untouchable.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's what I am shooting for djstar. Living minutes from Daytona Beach I can't go out for a ride without some guy in a Harley wanting to go at it. I haven't lost yet but I am looking to not only win but also humiliate when winning!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Glad to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your bike. We have a bunch of knowledgeable and helpful people here to answer all your questions and lend a tip or idea where they can. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome to the forum...joined recently myself. Nice looking Strat! I ride for the joy of riding......but it does seem to attract a few people Who pull up next to you at a light and want to challenge it. Most of the time I ignore it, I just want to ride.......but every once in a while my right hand gets a little twitchy.......haven't lost yet either. Keeping mine fairly stock...putting on a sissy bar this weekend...and eventually want get better seats...then little things here and there. Enjoy your Strat!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts