Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

So let me give a little intro about myself. I am from NJ and I have recently purchased a 2009 vstar 1100. I am still doing a little mod work on it but I will be sure to post a pic of it once she is finished. I used to have a HD but I have graduated to the metrics. I love this bike and she is one bad ass machine.

2009vstar

Keep the wheels burnin'!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Where in Jersey? I was born and raised there, grew up in Phillipsburg. Been living in the frozen tundra of northwest Wisconsin for the past 24 years :confused:.

Welcome to the forum, or should I say nut house :eek:. Watch out for the crazies on here...there's some guy lost in Nebraska, one that meanders around New England, another odd one that's crazy about pink. Oh yeah, and that one from down under, that seems to have a thing for kangaroo parts...:D

Be sure to vote for bike of the month and submit your own for voting.

There's this Bevo guy that will tell you that, but I beat him to it! :D

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
2009Vstar...2009Vstar...

Surely this isn't an echo?

(Why yes it is...and don't call me Shirley!):) Apologies to Leslie Nielsen:eek:

You can only be "new" once Vstar...stop milking it...:mad::)

Joyzee, huh?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
howdy. be sure to vote for bike of the month and submit your own for voting

howdy. be sure to vote for bike of the month and submit your own for voting
Have you got hiccups Bevo? or is this positive reinforcement. I have been coming up with some subliminal messages of my own to get everyone voting

·
Registered
923 Posts
Well, I do believe I should give you twice the welcome as well. And if you haven't heard, we're pretty big on voting for the bike of the month and you might as well submit your own for voting, I mean, since you're there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts