Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy guys. New old guy here from Rochester. I ride an 08 Harley Ultra currently. I am currently awaiting delivery of a stable-mate for the Harley; an 08 V-Star Classic 1100. Thanks for having me. Hope to learn a thing or two about the new ride here and hopefully be able to help others as well.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. Glad to have you on board and look forward to reading about you and seeing pics of your bike. Did anyone warn you about the 1100's planting a permanent smile on your face? Happened to me so I can verify it. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum eh. Looking forward to reading your posts, stories and bill of sale for the HD :D. Cause once you go Yammy, you go happy. Make sure to post often, share stories and pics. Don't forget to come and visit us northeners whith that 1100 eh.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Corsair is correct, always is, lol. Once the stable mate arrives, you'll be in the wonderful world of "yammy". Its a great place like the members here are. Looking forward to some pics. Ride safe and post often!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts