Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I just got my first cruiser, a 2005 Vstar 1100. Coming from the world of sport bikes, this is a new area for me and i'm looking forward to learning!

·
2,533 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada, Matthew. I have a 2000 1100 and I'd still ride it anywhere. Very dependable. My last one was a sport bike too so I can relate to the difference, but I love it. Like a lazy boy on wheels compared to the old FZ. Post a pic of your ride when you get a chance. We love pics here!

·
Super Moderator
6,420 Posts
Hi Matthew!
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. Love to see some pics of your ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome! Here are some pictures. Just got it last week. Few minor things I’m going to do but otherwise it’s in pretty good condition. Has jardine slip ons (sound great), stage 2 jets, and the oil filter relocation kit. Looking at converting the turn signals to LEDs, but not 100% sure what all that will require. Anyone have any insight?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,528 Posts

·
5,528 Posts
Didn't say what part of SC you're from. Hopefully the past few storms have been kind to you.

·
5,528 Posts
Small world, one of my sons live in Fort Mill. It's pretty up there this time of year.

·
Super Moderator
6,420 Posts
We truly are a full service forum Matthew, tons of knowledgeable and friendly members that are always willing to help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts