Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone :D

I'm a proud owner of a Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic 2001. I've traveled from over 45,000 on my bike. Currently I'm working on a ton of maintenance and will be asking for some help from time to time. I hope to return the favor and share my experience and feed back with after market parts and how to add them to your ride.

Thanks,

Broncas 415

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome in!

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Hello Broncas!

that's borderline plagiarism
Not at all, what it is, is another member's way of mildly protesting your overly repetitve posting of the same welcome message over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over

·
Super Moderator
13,118 Posts
Hello Broncas!

Not at all, what it is, is another member's way of mildly protesting your overly repetitve posting of the same welcome message over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over
don't forget to vote

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the forum Broncas 415! I have a 2000 1100 Classic with just over 10K myself and I'm loving it. The guy I bought it from didn't go too far on it, looks like you've ridden yours like it deserved to be ridden!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts