Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Just bought an 07 1100 Custom, 3200 miles. Black Cherry color, some kind of loud straight thru aftermarket pipes. Sounds and runs great. Glad to find a site like this.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D ...and beware of the humor monster

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome to the zoo

·
Administrator
13,690 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hello Creedence! Welcome to the bored! ;) I like black cherry ice cream. And it's a pretty sweet color on a bike too! At least I think it is. Maybe if we could see a picture of it...and I bet we could identify that exhaust too. Maybe it has cherry bombs on it?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

Thanks for the welcome guys. Yes I will def get some pics on here. Big fan of Creedance, but CCR is also my initials. Can't find a thing on the pipes to identify them, maybe once I get pics on here, someone will recognize them.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Have you read the book of newb? If not let me help you out.

On page 896 of chap 1 one of the rules there states that all newbs that call themselves CCR165 shall post pics of thier ride ASAP. On page 2012, chap 4, para 02 states that newbs shall also tell the forumees about themselves, where they ride and what they are having for easter dinner :D. when you read the rest of the book you'll be quite knowledgeable on how this forum runs :).

Welcome to the forum, ride safe and don't ride faster than your angel can fly :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mentions me specifically in the rules huh? Must be a very thorough handbook. Where do I get a copy?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What a great lookn scoot and love those pipes. Oh sorry I was dreaming that you really had a picture. Well with black cherry color at least you can say you have the 2nd and 3rd fastest colors.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Geez you guys don't let up. I will post pics as soon as I clean it up. Been riding non-stop, dirty as hell.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Pic hopefully

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/20120403160051.jpg/]
[/URL]

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Wecome to the 4M.

What is your tag number? I can hardly read it :D

I love the warning label on the tank too.

Black Cherry is the best colors for bikes ???? oh, I get it, you're just kidding. You had me going there for a minute. :D

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
You had me going there for a minute. :D
Yep, that's about all the longer a blue bike will run:D

Pay no attention to the Philistines. Black Cherry is, and always will be, the most elegant color extant. All the other colors are suitable only for primer/undercoat.;)

And welcome:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts