Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Livin' large in the "Top of the hill country"! I love these forums because it aint about Harley Davidson.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

Watch out for the pic police!:eek: They will be here shortly to harrass you for not posting pics of your ride:( Otherwise, don't forget to bring your humor along for the ride :D

·
Administrator
13,711 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome to the bored! ;) Don't worry about the pic police. Since you didn't mention that you have a bike, they have no reason to harass you about not posting a pic! (but don't say you have not been warned!)

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
You must of read the book of newb cause if you don't have one you can't post it. Right? ;). If you do decide to prove us wrong by posting a pic of your ride, please include the following; where you ride, what you have and are riding, any interest other than HD bashing and so on... :D The way to do this is in the book of newb on page 69 of chap 1.

Welcome to the forum and keep the shiny side up; if you have a shiny side to keep up :D:D:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My apologies! That was a very terse introduction and yes I should have included a pic. My current ride is a 2000 650 V-Star. Me and the lovely bride travel mostly on day rides planned around good cafes in central Texas though we have made a few bigger runs like the Tail of the Dragon, Mena-Talamena, and Big Bend.
Oh, forget my snipe at Harley riders too. If my pocketbook would allow I might have one of those in my garage as well ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome and Nice ride!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Speaking of Harley bashing, one of my favorite posts I've seen on here was a reposted fan-fiction story from some HD board where a guy was talking about how he liked to ride around kicking "Asian atrocities" into the gutter and defending life and freedom in general.

That was awesome.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Yup, here it is. I guess I got some of the details confused in my synopsis, but still awesome.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the forum of hd bashing oh sorry that's the other forum. Nice lookn scoot,thanks for the pic.No ticket this time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts