Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello ! My name is Daniel and I'm from Joshua,Texas. I have a 2004 vstar 1100 classic. This is my second 1100 just because it's perfect for me. Looking forward to being apart of this forum.

·
Super Moderator
13,073 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,022 Posts
Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum. Just how big is Joshua Joshua? Sounds like a cool place. We'd love to see some pics of your 1100, we're quite the visual bunch here. Glad you joined us, and looking forward to your contributions. Ride safely!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome Daniel from Joshua Joshua, from southwestern PA. I also ride an 04, 1100 and it fits me just right, and hauls me and the old woman around with no problems what-so-ever. Good to have you with us, and look forward to those pics.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will make sure to vote and I took the census. Thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joshua is small . I can ride thru it in a couple of minutes. Will post pics when I get a good one to post.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Glad to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your bike. We have a bunch of knowledgeable and helpful people here to answer all your questions and lend a tip or idea where they can. Post often and ride safe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts