Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
New member and RIDER from Winnipeg, Mb, Canada.

Just bought myself a 2009 V star 1100 custom and LOVING every second I can get out and ride.

Having an issues with my right side signals.
They stay solid and will not flash. It was working fine until yesterday morning and now....solid.

Fuse ok, took fuse out, right side STILL stays solid.(left side with fuse in still works)

Ideas?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum form just a little east from where you are. If I were you, I'd post some pics of my ride real quick cause the pic sharks will be out hunting for ya. As for the other issue you have, ask your question in the vstar forum, you're sure to get more answers there. Tell us abit more about your bike also. Does it have mods, especially with the flashers. If you are planning on adding more mods to it, we offer a great deals here. You give us your cc info, we do the shopping and you or you can have us, install them for you. Great or what eh :D.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Super Moderator
6,088 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Just as Corsair said above, we love pics here, and before Annie rounds up the pic whores, I'd suggest sending a few, lol. We are truly a full service forum here as Corsair also indicated. He is the resident professional on the 1100s. Ride safe and post often!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I picked up this 1100 about a week ago and LOVE it.

Hard chrome straight pipes
K+N intake
Oil relocation kit
2" lowering coil over shock on rear
800lb spring ( firmer ride)
Kuryakyn grips , throttle lock
Memphis shade batwing
Mustang II seat

I am trying to figure out how to post some pics.....
Stand by..... Lol

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois, USA. Glad to have you with us and must warn you that the 1100's will leave you with a permanent smile on your face. Post often and ride safe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts