Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Welcome from Milwaukee where in WI are you from. A few eluder riders here. When are you going to get it? can't wait to see pics. The people here ar what makes this forum nice. Stop by often

·
Registered
Star Eluder
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome from Milwaukee where in WI are you from. A few eluder riders here. When are you going to get it? can't wait to see pics. The people here ar what makes this forum nice. Stop by often
Hi Deek! I'm over in the Wausau area. Getting a Eluder GT in Impact Blue. It's pretty lol I'm going to have lots of pics hopefully.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
You have a beautiful area there to ride in. 3 years ago i blew the rear end in my tahoe towing my rv on my way to Boulder Junction. I got right to bridge street. I have been going thru Wausau for over 40 years. I love the area. Seeing the Wisconsin river winding thru. When i get to Wausau i am almost up north. Glad to have you around.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
7,550 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Glad you joined us. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
2011 Yamaha VStar 650
269 Posts
Welcome from Southern Indiana!

·
Super Moderator
6,947 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee! Love the blue Eluder, share some pics with us after you bring it home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Star Eluder
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the nice welcomes everyone. I'll make sure to take pics when I get it and all the mods I've already got planned. LOL the makes it sound grander than adding a smoke windshield and passenger backrest. Maybe some Tabb BAM sticks eventually as well. and cell phone holder and some windshield pouches and ............... good god I need a side hustle to pay for this all.

·
Super Moderator
6,947 Posts
Vandy that’s a great looking ride! How does she handle?
I agree that after riding it a few times it’ll name itself, lol.

·
Registered
Star Eluder
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Vandy that’s a great looking ride! How does she handle?
I agree that after riding it a few times it’ll name itself, lol.

Thanks! I can't help but agree it is indeed a great looking ride. :cool:

Handles like a dream you can flick it around potholes with ease. So much more of a responsive throttle than the old Tour Deluxe. And the power...... Have to watch yourself or before you know it you are going 90. Lol I'm so going to get a ticket.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Welcome from Nashville. That is a gorgeous bike, I am just a little fond of blue. Hope you come around often!

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
204 Posts
Hello Vandy and welcome from Virginia. That is a beautiful color.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Welcome from New York. Enjoy the forum and visit often. Beautiful Eluder. Happy trails...ride safe!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts