Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,091 Posts

·
2,378 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Not much I can add except you found a great place to learn about your new bike. And yes, we're kinda big on pics here.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hello everyone. I am Elisandro and I haven't bought a bike yet. But I am planning to do that. I am here to get more info which bike I should buy....
Elisandro, what kind of riding do you do? Offroad? Touring? Commuting? They type of riding you do may be important when it comes to selecting a bike.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hello everyone. I am Elisandro and I haven't bought a bike yet. But I am planning to do that. I am here to get more info which bike I should buy....
Elisandro, welcome to the forum. Several suggestions for you. First, go to the main directory of forums and introduce yourself in the "new member introductions" forum. Also, you will likely get more responses if you post your question in the "general talk" forum. Second, if you are new to riding, find the closest MSF (motorcycle safety foundation) course and sign up for a class. It will cost around $300 but the knowledge gained and experience acquired is well worth it. There is a lot to consider to answer your question, like past experience, size/build, type of riding, type of highways- country, interstate, city, spending target, etc. You can easily drop another $500 on riding gear if you dont have it. So, provide some additional background with your question. Your can also download the MSF class booklet which will help. I am new to riding myself and started with a V Star 650 cruiser.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts