Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined yesterday and was excited to see some threads regarding batwing farings. My new, to me, 2007 V Star 1100 has one, but not sure of the brand. I am trying to find out what brand I have, but looks like I am not allowed to post anywhere except here, unless I pay.

Looks like I won't be posting much nor spending much time on this website.

Anyways, I just got a 2007 Yamaha V Star 1100. Bike runs great and looks even better. I am getting a few other goodies before I just ride it to death.

Maybe one of these days I will find out what Batwing I have and I can get the windshield I want for it.

Tom

Attachments

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I am trying to find out what brand I have, but looks like I am not allowed to post anywhere except here, unless I pay.

Tom
Now, now Tom, take a breath and relax. Once you've posted in the intro section, you'll be able to post anywhere on the site. I think we only have one or two folks who opted for "premium membership" and I don't even know what that gets you.

If you have have difficulties posting, PM Bevo1981 who is our moderator. He's from Texas but eventually he does get things straightened out...:D

At any rate, welcome, relax, post, have a good time; it's free.:):)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard to the mother ship. Need an inside pic and front view of the batwing.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I just joined yesterday and was excited to see some threads regarding batwing farings. My new, to me, 2007 V Star 1100 has one, but not sure of the brand. I am trying to find out what brand I have, but looks like I am not allowed to post anywhere except here, unless I pay.

Anyways, I just got a 2007 Yamaha V Star 1100. Bike runs great and looks even better. I am getting a few other goodies before I just ride it to death.

Maybe one of these days I will find out what Batwing I have and I can get the windshield I want for it.

Tom
G'Day Tom and welcome, plenty of good folk and info here.

Like the others have said I'm sure if you post pics of the front and inside of the fairing someone here will be able to tell you.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome Tom, it's a great place we have here and I'm sure you'll get the info you're looking for! Ride safe and keep the rubber side down.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the replys. I greatly appreciate it!

I took the bike in because the bluing on the front pipe is worse. Shop said that the choke sometimes sticks causing it, so I am going to have them take care of it.

Next year, by this time, she will be done up with exhaust and intake work.

Tom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts