Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Corsair: Not much to tell

I upgraded the V-Star 950 from a V-Star 250, 48 yrs old, married, 2 girls in college, I ride on the slower side. I do enjoy the 950s git up and go. 3k miles so far this year, looking forward to Spring time riding.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M!

And of course you are automatically enrolled into the blue bike club so feel free to add it into your signature. And having a blue bike means it's ready anytime you are to experience "FAST".

I had to re-read your reply, I missed one of the commas so I was thinking you married 2 girls at college.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good Lord no,

but it does sound interesting.

BTW, I need advice on carrying a passenger on the 950.

My daughter is an experienced passenger(brother-in-law, big Harley), she would like to ride with me, any tips, advice?
Thanks

Welcome to the 4M!

And of course you are automatically enrolled into the blue bike club so feel free to add it into your signature. And having a blue bike means it's ready anytime you are to experience "FAST".

I had to re-read your reply, I missed one of the commas so I was thinking you married 2 girls at college.

·
Super Moderator
13,068 Posts
but it does sound interesting.

BTW, I need advice on carrying a passenger on the 950.

My daughter is an experienced passenger(brother-in-law, big Harley), she would like to ride with me, any tips, advice?
Thanks
tell her to hang on.

howdy. feel free to vote for bike of the month and submit your own for voting

http://www.starbikeforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7

and please take our census

http://www.starbikeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5655

forget the blue bike club. you're now a member of a much more prestigious club. member of the greatest bike in the history of the world club. welcome.

as for more advice, tell her not to lean into the turns and to just sit straight up no matter what you do.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the 4M and the Blue Bike Club. Everyone knows that blue bikes are faster.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts