Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, my name is Tom. I live in So Cal. I have two Yamahas - a 2016 Bolt R Spec, and a 2015 T Max. I found this forum researching a possible third bike. Trying to decide if I want a 2013 or older Royal Star, or a 2015 Vstar 1300 Tourer or the Custom. Already found helpful information here. Look forward to spending more time online with you all. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
6,091 Posts
Hi Tom, welcome to the forum from a native SoCal member. I don't think you can go wrong with either bike. I personally like the looks of the 1300 tourer, but to each his own. Glad you joined us looking forward to your participation. Ride safely and share some pics of your rides with us, we love pics here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,091 Posts
I totally understand, let us know what you decide on and share some pics of it after you bring er' home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Well if I was in So Cal, I would want 3 bikes too! ...Maybe more! I guess it's a matter of $$$ though too. :)

Hope you find a good deal on something you like. I'm on the 950, but if I could of afforded , then I would of wanted a newer 1300 deluxe. But I'll be happy with my 950 and setting it up with batwing and hard bags eventually.

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
"Loose Nut"
4,650 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Ride often and safe, no matter which you decide.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts