Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

new member-im lonlyey

Tags
vstar 1100
1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Jspree 
#1 · (Edited)
hey EYNSTYN here, been riding street bikes since 2002, a 99 intruder and the vstar 1100, road dirt bikes for many years on the farm before that. do my own fixes, install parts, make my own parts(rack,seat,backrest,bottle holder, general bike art). i have been off a form for a long time, so i have lots to say and a lot of pictures, if i can find a way to download.
hit the link in the share tab to view videos. you can also leave some comments on the youtube, i could always use them.

#2 ·
Welcome from Sacramento, Ca. I would love to see some of your art. I think you will find a lot of like minded people here. It's really easy to down load pictures just drag an drop from your pictures or copy and paste.

Reactions: Keith Post
#3 ·
Welcome from Wisconsin. I have been chasing you around all night. I was peeking on the forum from work. You seem to have a simular sense of humor as myself. You had me giggling. The way to upload pics is add as an attachment. Stop by often. Your youtube links didn't work for me.
Paper clip below

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.