Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently in Titusville, FL with a 2004 Road Star Silverado. I have been riding since I was 12 (don't ask how many years that is) and have had a wide variety of bikes. I am also a retired mechanic who has worked professionally on just about everything from cars to heavy trucks to city buses to boats and of course motorcycles.

Looking forward to interacting on the board.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello there from another Floridan. I live in the orlando area and was in Titusville yesterday just riding. I Got a 1300 about 3 months ago. I just got back into riding after a long break. Drop me a line if you head down this way or just want to ride. Dave

·
Registered
545 Posts
Not a Floridian, but my best buddy in the Navy was from Titusville.

Guess that make you ok...... :)

Welcome

·
Registered
281 Posts
One more Floridian here! Welcome to the forum. I'm in Central Florida just up the road from you and to the left of where Dave is at. We should all get together. Give me a shout. Enjoy your new ride. :)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard. Where do you all come from?Way too many of you lol.With your back ground you should be able to shed a mechanical insight to the forum.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Currently in Titusville, FL with a 2004 Road Star Silverado. I have been riding since I was 12 (don't ask how many years that is) and have had a wide variety of bikes. I am also a retired mechanic who has worked professionally on just about everything from cars to heavy trucks to city buses to boats and of course motorcycles.

Looking forward to interacting on the board.
Just up the road from you in Lake Helen. Welcome Roady!

FS

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the welcome wishes. Hopefully we'll get to hook up for a ride or two. Most of our rides have been around checking out the coastal (Ocean and ICW) watering holes... seems there is an endless number of them.

Think I'll post a thread looking for recommendations in the correct forum.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome FlaRoadie! I'm up here in Gainesville, but only for another two and a half weeks, then its back to Orlando. And you're definitely correct about the ocean spots and watering holes; my own opinion is that the east coast is better than the west, but you'll find just as many places to dust the sand off your boots on either end.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts